Friday, January 11, 2013

Intro to Packing Procrastination

Hi!

So that whole history post is taking way longer due to to a short attention span. So I thought I would update. Really it is a way to procrastinate on packing. I have been packing my clothes and books and other random things for about three hours now. Its been a case of fold some clothes, play games on my computer, locate all my text books, read out of a text book, stare ominously at my room, get discourage write on blogger. I even took inventory of my panties.

Being into DD and spankings an obsession with panties kind of comes par for the course for some, us included. Jay is kind of particular. We refer to them as "JA" or (Jay approved). He's a full cut brief kind of guy. No free advertising aka labels on the waistband. Real elastic around the waist and legs, not the kind that is covered with fabric.  He'd prefer white and cotton, but says non-cotton (nylon, but I HATE that word, it makes me think of those parachutes you use to play with when you were kids or like the rip-stop my brother makes larping weapons out of, not the silky soft material of said "non cotton" panties are.) are ok too. And I love all things funky so I find the need to not have just white ones. We both enjoy discovering which brands and styles are better (nicer material, last longer ect) so I have a bunch of different ones. So I decided to take inventory. I also own boyshorts and hipsters because he loves me and lets me have that much. Though if I came to his house in those, he has promised me a blistered bottom and the chore of cutting them up. Not only do I know I would be in for the worst spanking of my life because it would be direct disobedience, I also want to make him happy. He may let me have the hipsters and boyshorts, but thongs aren't allowed. If I started buying them whether I showed them off to him or not, my bottom would look like a map of the streets of NY (NJ? i can't remember what he says.)

We had an interesting talk a couple days ago about that. We have this evil implement from Cane-iac called the "wicked sister". It is pure evil. It is the worst thing I have been spanked with and minus a loopy johnny I think we have tried a wide range of implements. Anyway, I haven't actually had a punishment. (I haven't been punished, punished in over a year, this is not to say I haven't been spanked and spanked to tears, rather that I haven't been spanked for punishment.) with this evil thing, but after being able to conveniently "forget" to bring it for several visits, I was told at the beginning of last semester that It would be a poor choice to not bring it, (again direct disobiedence). Jay felt I needed a reminder not to procrastinate or get senioritis (in all honesty I could use another "reminder" considering I still had senioritis last semester). I know that I counted to 18 (I said 6, he said 12 but I guess that was not enough), but I eventually stopped counting, stood up and begged him to stop(babbling about not wanting to cry). But I loved the welts afterwards. We both concluded we like the implements with switches and birches because of the welts. It was interesting to learn something about each other, I'm not sure we knew.  There is a problem with this though. By telling him I like the welts and wouldn't mind a few, he knows that about me and I have no doubt in my mind will act on it. But getting welts HURTS! It is like how I could tell him how to create the perfect punishment for me knowing the different ways he spanks technique wise, but I am sure not going to. That wicked thing is plenty. He also has his eyes on the "extreme loopy johnny" from london tanners. What happened to a hand spanking?

I should finish packing. I leave Sunday and I have to go get my meds, some food, and vacumn/wash my car tomorrow, so it really needs to get done today. Its just soooooo boring. On a positive note I have taken my meds for an entire week, this have never happened before!

Wishing everyone the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment