Sunday, January 27, 2013

In need of motivation and a good cry

I really want a spanking. I, of course, want the good girl kind, but I also REALLY want and probably more importantly need, the type of spanking that leaves you sobbing and needing your dom to hold you for hours afterwards.

It isn't that I have been particularly naughty, but rather the potential to be is rather high. I have been staring at my books for an hour and a half now, and have found just about everything else I should/could do instead. I've been in school since the month I turned 3 (preschool, but still there was homework) . That would mean I am in my 20th year of school. I am so sick of school, I am so sick of homework. I know people will tell me the real world's harder or that I will miss school when its all said and done, but it doesn't change the fact right now I am jonesin for a  change of pace. I want to feel like I am accomplishing something....anything!

I was also thinking I should be motivated without needing a spanking to really get it in gear. But the truth is every second semester senior I know is completely unmotivated. Even my 4.0 GPA friends are procrastinating the shit out of school, or skipping assignments, so I am just like every other senior right? The only difference is that I have this thing with spankings, and know that one good spanking and the procrastination is cut in half.... yes, just half. I am a second semester senior, not a saint.

Plus there is something to a "reminder." I have to remind myself on a semi regular basis that spankings HURT! so I don't go do something stupid just to get one. Yes this is a thing, yes it has happened before. A reminder with a spanking that hurts but isn't punishment (because spankings that hurt stop when you are crying, punishments continuing for a solid time) is good because it lasts longer than me simply telling myself spankings hurt.

There is also the benefit of the good cry. I have just been super freakin' ultra cranky. And the good cry, or bawling hysterically, that comes from a spanking is like an emotional reset. I don't know why I am so cranky, but I am. And snappy. Very snappy.

When all is said and done, I need and want a spanking :)

2 comments: