Monday, January 21, 2013

Ace of a Weekend

This was a pretty great weekend. Went to a vanilla friends party, but ended up having a "spank off" with my best friend, as a third friend who was kinky, spanked us till one of us screamed. I won, but my friend really didn't have a chance.  Went panty shopping with a friend so she could get "adult" panties on Saturday  Sunday involved working on a project and gorilla glueing my fingers together while making a present for someone that is KILLING me to have to wait several weeks to give, because it was way more successful then I was expecting and I want to share.  And today was spent doing homework. I did all the homework I intend on doing for the week. There is one reading that is pointless and I have no interest in doing.

And I got to have nice relatively long kinky and vanilla conversations with my man  all weekend, for several weeks now really, and it is literally the highlight of my day when I do get to talk to him. I also had a nice skype session with two of my in person kink friends, Megh and Dave.

Dave seems to forget I have a top sometimes, usually its with small things like fetlife. But I asked Megh to go on a trip to see a show with me and she asked Dave. His opinion was it was not safe for two girls to take a train/subway by themselvesm so Megh can't go. I have run out of people to ask do mainly to a dislike of musicals or this assumption its not safe (why is this a thing?). So I said ok and briefly mentioned I'd go by myself. He informed me I would do no such thing without earning a "trip to their woodshed."

They literally have a woodshed. I think its really cool. But no I have a top thank you very much, who I highly doubt will care (about going, he would care about the spanking). Dave  threatens me regularly when Megh and I get together and sass him, but he would never actually do anything because I am in an actual relationship. Except this time involved "the look" and he used my middle name. He was serious, and I laughed at him. Ok, I know, its rude but I have J and I was irritated  I don't like when J tells me what to do. He'll get over his cranky bossiness, I'm sure. He will have to because I am going.

I fell off of the "taking my meds everyday" band wagon. I missed Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Whoops.

Hope all is well for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment