Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Last Day

I made it through my last first semester of college. And I am crazy tired. 3 75 minute classes and a meeting for both of my independent studies, and I am rather tired. Normally I would need to add in several hours of work for a Tuesday but we aren't officially starting until tomorrow.

It should be a good semester. So far I have class with a tall younger laid back guy with long curly hair, a class with my favorite teacher and a class with an older professor who threw his brief case, yells when he talks, and hit a girl in the head because he was standing to close to her while gesturing. I have one more class to go tomorrow.

Homework wise for Thursday, my last day of class for a week, I have 17 pages of reading with a summary, and another chapter in another class. Not bad so far.

I am hopelessly tired. I hope all's well.

No comments:

Post a Comment