Thursday, January 24, 2013

A C+ in Good Girl.

Time for my weekly progressive report, and I would give myself a C+ this week. I was going to give myself a C- but I got a letter today invited me to an "Academic Recognition Dinner" with the President of my college. Now if only I had the slightest clue why I was invited, it says its if you were dominated for an award, and unless I forgot something, I haven't been this year, previous years yes. But I figured I deserved a "bump up" for that.

Reasons I don't deserve an A.

     1. I took my meds, once since last Friday. I don't know what happened I was doing so well!
     2. I didn't do my reading in two classes.
     3. I wrote a paper on one of those readings, having not read it, it was a very half assed paper.
     4. I wrote another summary and didn't proof read. My teacher didn't collect it thoguh, so I can fix                                it for Tuesday if I really want to.
     5. I was feeling kinda sassy and tease like the other day, and J told me I was being an isolent brat. The conclusion was I may or may not be in trouble. Just like him, no actual clarification.
     6. Due to extreme crankyness this week, I might have said a few, or alot.of not so nice things to people.

If you subtract a third of a grade for each point C-, but I think a dinner with the President invite evens things out, no?

I have alot of reading, and 2 summaries this weekend to do. I also really need to work on my resume and my portfolio. I also lost my keys. I need to find those. Yup, Yup, Yup. :)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment