Thursday, January 17, 2013

I got an A in "good girl"

My first week back is complete! And I have been one good girl if I do say so myself. I have completed all my home for this week, and I even enjoyed the reading for my adbnormal psych courses! As of last night I took my meds for two full weeks! And I was accepted to to be present at a national conference. A couple more weeks of this extreme good girlness and at least in my opinion I will totally deserve "cookies." Just sayin'

I have Mondays and Fridays off because of how I set up my schedule which is nice, but man oh man do those three days whup my bum. To the point I was to tired the last two mornings to send J cute outfit pics.

Homework this week:

Class 1--- Read Chapter 2, right reaction paper
Class 2--- Read 2 articles (about 45 pages of reading.)
Class 3---- Read Case study 5 pages of reading
Class 4----- 17 pages of reading.
Independent study--- Find books

Not too bad, I also should work on my resume and portfolio, as well as the project I am taking to the conference.

I am also have breakfast with a friend tomorrow morning, and I am suppose to go to a party tomorrow night because I don't have "legitmate plans" to get out of it. But if I go to an off campus party some shit happens and I get in trouble. I basically gave up parties after freshmen year. Alcholol makes me hopelessly open and very "risk take-y."  You know "Ha Spankings don't hurt! I can do what I want, like pot or driving with a drunk driver. Ha!" I don't drink that often, it really isn't my thing and I prefer intimate dinner parties as opposed to large raging parties. And then there is the "it's a traffic light party." My friends don't believe that seeing J every few months makes me "taken" but I and J disagree, so there.

I hope everyone had a good week. Wish me luck into not getting in trouble tomorrow night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment