Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Procrastination!

I am all kinds of I don't give a damn right now. About homework that is. I did no homework this past weekend and spent a large portion of last night reading half a novel, and writing 2 papers. My homework for tomorrow is done because my teacher cancelled class the week before. But due on Thursday I have 5 papers due, and about 200 pages and I am still procrastinating with the thought "I have a few hours between work and class tomorrow."

I would say I need some outside motivation, but I am still pretty sure I would still be procrastinating. I am far more interested in EVERYTHING else. Currently it is the excitement of going clubbing with friends on Thursday, earlier it was my resume. I am so sick of homework. 

I don't think my grade in "good girl" will be very high this week......

No comments:

Post a Comment