Thursday, February 7, 2013

F in Good Girl

I definitely failed "good girl" this week. Lots of procrastinating, bullshitting on assignments/quizzes, skipping classes/reading/homework, making excuses/lying to teachers/boss, argumentative  crankiness all the usual things.

In order to make up for it, I made a list of homework for the rest of February which I hope to get a major jump start on. But I know if I get my homework done for next week it will be an improvement. I didn't mean to be so lazy/naughty, but I just kept going "I will get it later,"  unfortunately later never really came.

In other news, I really hope seeing J later this month is still a thing I miss him like crazy. Some of my real life spanko friends want me to come spend part of a weekend with them sometime soon, which is always interesting, and watching their relationship is fascinating. Megh is just too naughty for her own good. Worse than me :)

I hope everyone has a nice weekend, stay safe if you have lots of snow coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment