Saturday, February 9, 2013

Incoming Spanking

There is no doubt in my mind, I am getting a spanking sometime in the relatively near future. Now I know that when I go see J, I always end up with a spanking, but there are five types of spanking.

 1. The Fun spanking: The one where J and I are sitting on the couch watching some sport thing and he decides I should go over his lap. It doesn't really hurt, though I flinch anyway knowing if he wanted he could make it hurt. He's used the hairbrush once or twice. They don't hurt as much as the others but I can still feel them. Generally I attempt to whine myself into such a spanking. I may hate otk, but these ones are fun and the attention is nice. So when he is rubbing my bottom, assuming it has reason to be sore, I will whine and tell him to stop, it hurts, until he wants to see ect ect. (I usually try to think of ways to get him to spank me just about all the time and want him to out of the blue be like go get me <instert implement here> young lady, just because he feels like it. He's adorable and hot when he is toppy.)


2. The Stress Relief spanking. This is the kind, for the most part, that requires me asking for it. The one that won't be ending no matter how much I beg and plead until I am crying. This type has the added bonus of making me feel incredibly vulnerable, not such a bonus to me, but if J wanted me to be super cuddly he gets his wish with this one. They hurt like hell, but you know that once you are crying two or three more strokes and it is over. Problem for me is I am stubborn and resist it. 

3.  The quick attitude adjustment spanking: I can think of this happening twice. The first was when I was really cranky after having just got up, and J wanted to see my bottom after having gotten a punishment the day before. I didn't want to show him, and when my pants were down and he had me bent over I kept moving and putting my hands in the way. So he got all toppy and fetched the hairbrush. In an attempt to get away after a few strokes, I tripped and fell on the couch so I was kneeling leaning against the back of the couch, which worked surprisingly well as he was able to hold me there. The other time was technically for disobeidence, having put a pillow over my legs as he was switching them, but it was quick and made me more subby.

4. The Reminder Spanking: This one is J's attempt to remind me to behave. It hurts, there may or may not be tears, But I am going to be pleading like hell for it to stop and he is going to have the toppy voice asking me if I am going to behave in the future. They are not fun, but they aren't the worst. That honor goes to spanking number

5. The punishment spanking: This one is highly ritualized before I even get there for it. First commit some large act of naughtiness. Then online while he is talking to me he spends many nights prior to the spanking with him reminding me just how naughty I was, just what is going to happen to me, making me describe it in relative detail, using my middle name. It is butterfly inducing and the dread builds (it would also be incredibly hot if I knew the spanking wasn't going to be horrible). Then when I get there after a few hugs, "it's tell me why you are getting spanked young lady" and I will try for several minutes to just get words to come out of my mouth but I can't get past what is going to happen. Eventually I will get some words out. He will tell me to take my clothes off, down to bra and panties. The panties will come down later, the bra came off once. I hate this part. He does it with spankings 2 and 4 as well. Why can't my shirt stay on? But of course the fact I hate it means it is effective. Then some corner time, where he warms my bottom with his hand and my hands should remain on my head and I just want to block him because it hurts so bad and I know it isn't the worst. Then quiet corner time to reflect on what is about to happen. Then he calls me over and I have to ask him for a spanking, which is almost never loud enough, forcing me to have to ask again. He says yes, gives the LOOK and grabs me by the ear, towing me to where ever he has in mind for the spanking. Want to feel like a naughty little girl? Go to your top in only a bra and panties and ask him for a "hard spanking on your bare bottom with a ___) then have him look at you and grab you by the ear. You feel roughly 5 years old, but you know what to come is not a five year old spanking. 

He then puts me in some position.  The first few times I was laying on the bed and ended up restrained because I kept putting my hands in the way. We tried it with me bending over grabbing the seat of the chair. I couldn't do it, I was super naughty, and he took me into the bedroom and started over again, as he wasn't sure how many he had given me. the next time and most recent time, he had me lying over a speaker or subwoofer or something like that. I was able to kind of stay in position with that one. After I am in position I have to ask him to pull my panties down. Embarrassing much? Then the spanking begins. I am stubborn as all hell and it is not good for my bottom. With the exception of the first two spankings, it continues until I cry, and that is when he says it can really start, when I am really learning. 

Just before the tears come is the worst part of the spanking. I am trying to be strong because of my stubbornness and I want so badly to not cry, but it hurts so damn much and I can't get away, and it feels relentless and I am sorry. And there is this feeling of dread, that it will never end. Then when the tears come after a little bit, you lay there limp and take it. Cries and promises of being a good girl, but you just want it to end. I usually have to count strokes and I usually mess up the count. Last time I messed up five times, so I got five extras and he said they were going to be the worst, he told me I didn't have to count them and could just lay there and take them. This may sound silly but when he said it he sounded sweet, not mad or dissappointed and it was like a hug, that made staying in place for the lasts ones ok. Orginally at the end, I had to kiss whatever was being used (switch, cane, lexan paddle, bathbruss, strap, belt) but I don't remember if it happened last time, I was more "broken" then I had ever been. Then there are hugs and cuddles, he made me sit on a hard box last time which was less than pleasant.


ANYWAY! For Valentines day, along with several other things, I made him several attempts at a Loopy Johnny and gave him a set of leather and fuzzy cuffs. I was thinking that he would test the LJ once or twice and the cuffs could be used in a more fun manner, but I don't think he agrees. He said something about all the little things over the last few months add up and "paint a picture" one with LJs, restraints, and proper panties. Little things like the insolent moment written about already or the use of the word whatever. It feels a wee bit too much like it is going to be leaning more punishment than reminder. I haven't gotten a punishment in well.... i think next may will make two years. But usually reminders are more about the future and he was talking about things in the past. Either way my bottom is getting one hell of a spanking it would seem, considering he has a thing for trying out the loopy. What happened to a good hand spanking???






No comments:

Post a Comment