Thursday, February 14, 2013

A- Minus in Good Girl

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

I hope you have a magical day full of love, cuddles and spankings :) I got flowers yesterday from J, and a valentine box of randomness from someone I don't actually know who it was, no real telltales but secret valentines are fun :) I am also supporting my red arm band for Eve Ensler's One Billion Rising and am going to an event. (There are one billion women in girls who have been victims of sexual violence  today is a day to dance in celebration of their life and protest of the violence)

All of my homework was achieved this week, but I was taking sleep aids this week to force some sleep into my body so I could ace my test earlier today. Which I did very successfully. But as a result, I slept  through a class today, and part of work yesterday because apparently my internal alarm clock does not work with it. So hence the A-. In theory it'd be a B+ but I am being inducted into Alpha Chi a honors society, and I completed homework for next week. That's my logic anyway.

I am actually at work now, but I have nothing to do, I don't really care anymore because of the political bull shitty nonsense. Anyway. My coworker has a friend over in the center and they are flirting and basically on a date. It is all kinds of awkward. Waiting for them to just start making out.

Anyway!!! As you may have figured out the last few update y posts I really freakin' want a spanking/whipping/thrashing/switching. I really want one, but at the same time I know its freakin' gonna freakin' hurt so I will probably beg not to have one when ever it gets closer. I was talking to J last night and we had our usual is crying necessary conversation where he is a yes and I am a no. I'll fight it and as he puts it "at my peril."

 I am gonna post pictures of the other attempts at making implements on here, at some point this weekend. I am rather proud of a couple of them, my attempt to make something like Cane-iac's wicked they no longer sell with like a dowel and then a bit of whippy cord, worked out pretty well. The others are variations on Loopy's thicker tubing then the one I sent J, One that is loopy with a line straight piece of tubing in the middle ect ect. I like spanko craft time, what can I say :)


No comments:

Post a Comment