Friday, February 22, 2013

? In Good Girl

I have no idea this week. So I technically got all of my papers written, but it involved some up to the wire procrastination. Yes I got them done, but with alot of procrastination to get there. I I didn't do all the readings because I didn't really care. I got a 100 on one of my tests which was quite ace. So I am not really sure. I can do better is the general sum up.

Back to the no clue when i am going to see J thing. I am really trying to be patient but when you get your hopes up and then it falls through, it sucks and is way harder to be patient. Plus I miss him alot.

I went out to a night club last night with some friends. I had a good time, but I am not really sure I was a good girl. I am going to try to not procrastinate this weekend and get some homework done. Spring break in a couple weeks. Oh my gosh,I am almost done with undergrad!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment