Monday, April 15, 2013

The night before I left for NCUR, I completely lost my temper. But instead of taking it out on the person I was angry with or my housemates as per usual, I went up stairs to my room and let out the anger. The result was a hole in my wall. Of course we had health and safetys while I was away, they fixed it and I  Got called into the RD's off to "discuss it." The result? The choice between GP1 or seeing counseling services for "anger management." I either get to go by Friday or get put on "probation." Granted she only through the probation thing when I was like "are you serious?"

My thinking it is like this. I have my dad's temper, i do a solid job keeping it in. Occasionally, it boils up and I feel like I am going to explode. In the past, my best friend/housemate always becomes my target. So when I was to the tears, shaking, wanting to hurt something/someone/myself level of angry, I left the situation that had tipped the scales, went to my house and let it out. To me, I have anger management down and its not like GP1 will matter in 1 month and 3 days anyway. 

Stupid RPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment